Current Job Openings:
Posted: August 3, 2019
Are you looking for more out of your career and wanting to grow professionally? Are you a self-motivated engineer? We are currently looking for a full-time structural engineer with at least 7 years of experience in building design and preferably already has a PE license or is on track to obtain a license. The right candidate will be motivated to grow as an engineer and move into a leadership position.
- Project manager (expectations are to manage schedule and company resources (drafters and direct less experienced engineers) to meet project deadlines.)
- Peer review engineering design calculations (wood, steel, concrete, masonry)
- Oversee drafting of assigned projects (delegate to drafter & some drafting yourself)
- Site visits as required
- There is room for advancement within the company for the right person
- You will be treated like a professional
- Relaxed work environment
- Vacation time, sick time, health insurance
- Retirement plan offered
- Generous compensation based on experience
*We are an equal opportunity employer.